Saturday, September 20, 2008

MOST DEFINITELY - THE GRAFTED-IN SYMBOL IS REAL

The 3-part Grafted-In religious symbol is indeed real -- it was discovered at an archaeological site in Israel late in the last century. It is not something I could have made up, nor would have been able to fabricate. To the best of my knowledge, all pieces of the pottery which were etched with the symbol (and there were more than just one) have disappeared. But -- not before they were documented and photographed.

In writing, I took liberties with the discovery -- for not only did the symbol fit well into my story line, but also having traveled to Israel (as well as taken group tours there) I was intrigued by the symbol itself, the message it bears and the fact that its discovery and existence has been overlooked by so many. I wanted to do whatever I could to bring attention to the piece and even now am making arrangements to distribute the Grafted-In lapel pin that was discussed in the story.

The research regarding the meaning of the symbol (as presented by Maribeth, Rose and Rachel) is accurate. Please share the information with a friend. <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for your beautiful story. I was deeply touched by the lives of the characters. My Messianic Jewish friends must read this book. I plan to share it with them and will be anxious about the response.
I cannot wait for the second part and hope to see it soon- No pun intended. I went on a search to find it as soon as I put the first book down tonight.
I am a native of Pennsylvania, so I am familiar with all the locations. I felt at home and could clearly pictures Harvey's Lake and the beautiful streets of Montrose.

grannydee said...

Thank you for a great story. I have never been so anxious to get back to a book and could hardly wait for the ending. Now I feel somewhat lost not having it to go back to. I guess what I am saying is that I miss it now that it is over. I can't wait to get ahold of the next book. Will it have some of the same characters?
Thanks for writing such a great book.