Friday, November 7, 2008

WHERE TO FIND LOVE, GRAFTED-IN

Thanks to Munce Marketing Group selecting my book, LOVE, GRAFTED-IN, for inclusion in their Christmas Catalog, it is now being carried by an international distributor and is available for either online orders or through any Christian bookstore. When purchasing, please think first of your local Christian bookstore. They are a ministry that exists in HIS service.
Our book sale website is: giftsfromabove.net
LOVE, Grafted-In may also be purchased through Amazon.com.

At present, HOPE, Grafted-In is available only through Christian bookstores, or our website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi "Bobbie"!

I absolutely loved this book. It is one of the all-time favorite books that I have ever read! I plan on buying a couple for friends - so they can get hooked also!

Please let me know as soon as the next one comes out. I can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks for writing such a good book!

Iris